Hey Folks! So you want to Ask Kyo? Or maybe you already did, and you waited and waited for your question to get answered and it never was?
I hate to say it, but Kyo gets a LOT of questions. And those that don’t follow the rules will probably get deleted. So here we are with THE RULES FOR ASK KYO…
- This is not a roleplay-via-asks blog. You can ask questions, but do not go in there all talking about how LAST WEEK I WAS ON HEKSHANO AND I SAW YOU KYO WHY DIDNT YOU COME TO MY CLUB because no. Just no. I am not interested in roleplaying with you via ask notes, and will not do it.
- No questions about art. Kyo is a fictional character and can’t draw much better than stick figures. Asking him questions better suited for the comic artist will mean they likely go unanswered. However, if you want to ask Icarus directly…
- Please do not write in with your sexual fantasy involving Kyo asking for him to reciprocate. I know how this looks to any SANE person, but trust me. I need this rule here. IT HAPPENS. If you do this, your ask will be deleted.
- Don’t be a dingus. It’s fun to write silly questions, for sure! But let’s not be obvious trolls, here. Asking Kyo if he is a neopet or a pokemon when it’s already stated he’s an alien from a certain webcomic? Those asks aren’t going to be answered :B
- Don’t lay into Kyo for his drinking. Yes, he is an alcoholic. He’s also NOT A REAL PERSON. Please do not write in with your heated feelings about what he is doing to his nonexistant body and how he REALLY SHOULD JUST STOP WHY NOT TRY DRINKING JUST JUICE FOR A DAY??? He’s not real. Let’s say it again: He’s not real. It’s his flaw as a character that he’s an alcoholic, that isn’t going to change.
- Please don’t ask what his favourite drink is. I swear to god this has been asked and answered at least a hundred times. He says it depends on the weather and his mood.
- Please don’t ask about the folded towel in his fridge. He’s answered that a million times too. He doesn’t remember why he put it there.
Got it? Good!
I know some of these may seem silly, but trust me…over the years, there’s been a need for these to be expressly stated.
Also, it takes me a long time to get to these! I only post one a day, when I have the time to draw them. That means you may not see your question on this blog for days -or even months, depending on how many questions are backed up! Be patient!
DO NOT send your question in a second or a third time. Just once is enough.
Currently the wait time for your question showing up is about three weeks at the earliest.